The practitioner's guide to digital dentures
Presented by Leif Svensson
Originally broadcast at 09:00 AM AEST on Wednesday, 12 August, 2020
With the unrelenting pace of digital innovation in dentistry, it is imperative to stay abreast of not only the latest technologies but also their application in real world practice.
In this webinar, we will seek to understand how you can use intraoral and other digital platforms to make partial dentures fast, accurate and efficiently.
The webinar will include the following topics:
- Analog treatment protocol vs digital treatment protocol for partial dentures.
- Types of appliances you can make with a digital scanner.
- Real life case studies in both partial and full immediate prosthetics.
- The use of a thermoformed temporary dentures in immediate tooth replacement treatments.
- Impossible occlusions recorded digitally.
- Understanding how valuable denture making can be for your practice.
- How to use digital technologies to impress your patients.